Application Deadline: November 12 2014
At the University of Roehampton, London Online, you can earn a quality British education from an institution with a rich history that dates back more than 170 years.
Challenge yourself to see the world differently – study a fully online masters programme for an all-inclusive tuition fee of US $10,000 and benefit from a QAA assured programme featuring:
- A vibrant, interactive, and engaging social learning environment.
- Experienced and dedicated faculty.
- A diverse global community and student support.
Join the Roehampton Online Competition today for your chance to win a free module within one of 13 online masters programmes.
This is a unique opportunity for you to demonstrate your knowledge and logical reasoning skills. The lucky winners will receive a tuition fee waiver for their second programme module, valued at US $1,111.
Apply to begin your management, health, education, public administration, or psychology masters degree online this November to be in the running.
The University of Roehampton Online Competition is open to applicants who wish to apply to one of the following 13 online programmes offered by the University of Roehampton for the November 13, 2014 start date:
- Management Programmes:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- MSc in Project Management
- MSc in Marketing
- MSc in Information Systems Management
- MSc in Strategic Human Resource Management
- MSc in Strategic Supply Chain Management
- Education Programmes:
- MA in Learning and Teaching
- MA in Educational Leadership
- MA in Inclusive Special Education
- MA in Technology and Learning Design
- Health Programme:
- Master of Public Health (MPH)
- Social Sciences Programme:
- Master of Public Administration (MPA)
- Psychology Programme:
- MSc in Psychology
To enter this competition you should:
- Be 25 years of age or older.
- Meet the admission criteria for your chosen programme, including the English proficiency requirements outlined here.
To be eligible to win you must be admitted into your programme of choice by the university and make your first module tuition fee payment of US $1,111 before November 12, 2014.
13 lucky winners (one per programme) will be awarded with a tuition fee exemption for their second module, valued at US $1,111, and a certificate of achievement.
How to participate
- Sign in or register an account at www.roehamptononlinecompetition.com.
By November 6, 2014:
- Take the University of Roehampton Online general knowledge quiz.
- Complete the logical reasoning multiple choice quiz.
- Answer the essay question, max. 700 words.
By November 10, 2014:
- Apply to the University of Roehampton, London Online:
All applicants are required to apply online directly through the Roehampton Online website.
By November 12, 2014:
- Provided you are successfully admitted into your programme of choice, you must accept your place at the University and make your first module tuition fee payment by November 12, 2014.
- The course start date is November 13, 2014.
Registration to the University of Roehampton Online Competition is free of charge.
For More Information: