Mwisho wa Maombi: Februari 1st 2019
The Africa Scholarship Programme (ASP) has been initiated by Chuo Kikuu cha Wageningen & Utafiti to give talented and motivated students from Africa the opportunity to study at the university in Wageningen.
With this programme, Wageningen wants to support capacity building in Africa by attracting excellent students for a 2-years masterXCHARXs programme.
- Number of scholarships: 5
- uraia: All African countries
- Muda wa mwisho wa maombi: 1 Februari 2019
- Start master’s programme: 1 September 2019
- Eligibility for the scholarship: Excellent students with a GPA of 80 per cent or higher in a bachelor degree, and admitted to a Wageningen University MSc Programme.
- Travel to and from Wageningen
- Living allowance for 2 years
- Ada ya masomo
- Visa costs and costs for health insurance
- Budget to visit one seminar/conference in Europe
- Participation in the ‘Reach your full potential’ programme
Jinsi ya Kuomba:
African students who want to start their study in September 2019 may be eligible for the scholarship. If you want to apply make sure to complete your MSc application before 1 February 2019.
Send the ASP application form and a reference letter to email@example.com. The reference letter should preferably originate from an African University which has (had) a partnership with Wageningen University within the last three years. Please be sure that the contact details of the reference are included.
All the master’s applications and Africa Scholarship Programme applications will be assessed.
A selected group of candidates will be invited by e-mail on 4 March 2019, to make an additional and personalised assignment (deadline 20 March 2019). Only candidates who will be invited will receive an e-mail.
In the week of 8 to 12 April 2019, candidates can be interviewed (by skype).