Application Deadline: August 31st 2017
The sponsorship programme will entail a workshop taking place at the South African Renewable and Technology Centre (SARETEC), includes a pre-event networking evening and complimentary access to the 2-day WindAc Africa conference. WindAc further intend to support our sponsored students, who do not reside in the greater Cape Town area, with complimentary travel.
Through the sponsorship programme, SAWEA also introduces the mentoring option which aims to facilitate relationships between our sponsored students from South African universities and professionals currently working within the energy sector. The 10 month-short-term mentoring
proactively addresses gender issues in the sector by giving both female and male students access to inspiring female mentors.
- Open to students from South African universities
- Travel expenses and accommodation covered for students not residing in the greater Cape Town area
- Student workshop at the South African Renewable Energy Technology Centre (SARETEC) prior to the conference
- Conference fees waived for 2 days
- Selection of students based on a formal application for sponsorship
- An active participation of the student at the conference is requested (either presentation, poster, …)
How to apply:
Please submit your sponsorship application with the following attachments to Matshidisomatshidiso@sawea.org.za before August 31st :1) WindAc sponsorship application form (filled-out)2) Terms and conditions of sponsorship (signed)3) Curriculum Vitae4) Copy of ID5) Academic record of the last term6) Degree obtained, if any7) Evidence of bursary, if any
For More Information: